Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Drum roll please.........

Happy Wednesday!!  I hope you are having a fabulous and special day.  I know I am.  Today is my birthday and it couldn't be more special.  I was able to get up bright and early and go to my youngest daughter's ultrasound to see the gender of my newest grandbaby. 

Hmmmmm is it a girl or is it a boy??????????


Drum roll please ................................................................................................................




IT'S A .........................






He is due December 27th and his name will be Carson Roe.  We can't wait and since I found this out on my birthday, maybe he'll give Nana an early Christmas present and be here before Christmas.....hmmmmm.  We couldn't be more excited for the kids and know that this blessing is a true gift from above.  Carson is healthy from head to toe and all his genetic testing came back perfect.  So can today get any better???

Nope!!!

Have a great day....think I'll go work on a few more projects and enjoy myself for awhile.  I've been busy with things around the house so stay tuned.

xoxo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Yahooooooooo... for you Laura. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the sweet little one was born on Christmas Eve. Afterall he is a blessing from above.

So happy for you all.

What a wonderful birthday gift for you buddy. xo

Hugs,
Deb