Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lovin it!

Howdy!


Just wanted to give you an update that I was able to pick up the flooring today and I started to lay it and after 2 hours, I got this much done.  I was taking my time as I really wanted to make sure that I got it just right and I can honestly say I'm loving it!! 


The one thing I did find out is that one of the walls isn't square so there is a little gap but that will be covered by trim so not worried about that lol.  Amazing what carpet will hide huh hahahaha.

So I will be working on finishing the flooring in the next day or two so stay tuned for the finished product.  When the hubby came home he inspected it and said he was very impressed :)  Kind of proud of myself too ;-)

The one draw back to getting everything moved out was the hubby hurt his back helping move the large file cabinet so he's hurting a little tonight :/  Guess all my workouts have helped me as I'm not feeling to sore at all :)

Have a wonderful evening and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Laura, you are doing such an awesome job, I am so proud of you!!!!! You are going to love it!!!! hugs, Lecia

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

woohoo! you rock Laura! I am woman hear me roar!

good luck, take your time. enjoy!!!
gail