Saturday, June 23, 2012

Weekend Living

Happy Saturday!!!  I hope that all of you are having a wonderful weekend so far and enjoying each and every minute.  Today here in the PNW we've got overcast and it is much cooler so think it is time to do some inside crafting.  My overall goal is to relax and have some fun this weekend to clear my mind out so that I can have fresh beginnings come Monday :)  I'll also be meeting a few girlfriends today so watch out world hahaha.

So what are a few things I'm doing?  Well I won't give you the answers but I will show you some hints :)

First off, these are all quick and simple crafts but something I've been wanting to do.  You see with having some issues with my muscles not relaxing the way they should lately, I have to do shorter bouts of crafting until I get them to cooperate again lol.


Hmmmm will it be an arrangement?


Many options for these huh???  Do I have your mind wondering now?


So until later when I reveal what I've done, I will leave you with lots of hugs and wish all of you a wonderful day. 

Happy Crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

0 comments: