Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Always be yourself....

Howdy!!!  Wow, here it is only Wednesday and I really want this week to be overwith.  A lot has happened work wise these past few weeks and have you ever been somewhere that you really felt you shouldn't be?  Well even though I was at this job for only a little over 3 months, from about 2 weeks in I felt something wasn't right.  I know all companies run differently but there are certain things that my Mom and Dad taught me and that was to be honest, treat people how you want to be treated and always be true to yourself.  Don't change who you are.  So what do you think happened?????

Friday is my last day at work as I was told my position was eliminated, which I found out later that day was a lie so I am very thankful that I will be totally done as of Friday.  It is time for me to be out of that negative atmosphere and find something meant for me so I'm excited to find my next journey :)  Thank goodness that I haven't had to be in the office and have been able to finish things up from home.

Yesterday I met a girlfriend of mine and the weather was beautiful so we sat outside and drank our coffee in front of a gas fireplace at one of the strip malls and just talked about things, yes she did work there also until last Friday (see a pattern developing???)  It was good for both of us to just put things on the table and leave them there and we both are glad we are done with that :)  Negativity is so draining.....so not worth it.



I had made this wood frame a week or so ago and wasn't sure if I was going to put a picture on it or what. but after this week, I decided to put some vinyl on it with my integrity motto and I absolutely love it!  Here was the "during stage"....

Well after this week, I decided to put some vinyl on it with my integrity motto and I absolutely love it!


Don't ever be someone that you're not.  Always treat others with respect and how you want to be treated and stay true to who you are.  Life is too short to please others....you have to be you :)

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend and remember.....

Happy Crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Oh Laura... I didn't realize things were that bad, I am so happy you are getting out of it. You will find your calling when the time is right. Enjoy your time in between. Life is too short to be miserable. Good luck Buddy.

P.S. Love your sign and the saying is so perfect. Great job.

Hugs,
Deb