Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happiness is......

Happy Sunday!!  I hope that all of you have had a great weekend so far and enjoying yourself.  I know I have been relaxing and having a great one so far. 

Yesterday I was able to go out and meet two girlfriends, mind you neither of them had met each other before and we had so much fun chatting away, it was like we've all known each other for years.  We laughed, they got to know each other a little more and before we knew it, almost 4 hours had passed that we were sitting in the sports bar and munching on food lol.  And mind you, there was no alcohol drank either lol.  So that is when you know you're having fun.  It was great being inside as we had quite the nasty storm come through.  By the end of our visit though it had cleared off and was sunny out.  The strangest weather huh????

So here is a few things I worked on.  I left you with a teaser last time lol.

My glass vase....


Is now a great holder of my makeup brushes.  So quick and simple but works great!!  Wow, I need to go wash them, this just reminded me lol.


My bag of rocks.....



My inspirational rocks....I put my vinyl on them and ta-da :)

I'm still working on my frame so you'll have to just wait a little longer on that one.  I am just relaxing and doing things little by little.  I will see what this week holds for me on the job force so keep positive thoughts coming.  I still, even if I do get this new one, want to take a week or two off and just relax so wish me luck.

Have a great rest of the weekend and remember.....

Happy Crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

0 comments: