Friday, June 8, 2012

Loving my life.......

Happy Friday!!  Wow what a busy week and it sure is feeling great to be back into what I enjoy most and that is my relaxing and doing my crafts!!  I have SOOOO many ideas going through my head right now and the question is, can I get to all of them lol.  Guess I better write up a "To Do" list so I don't forget. 

So one of the things I'd like to do is this.  I found it on pinterest and it looks so simple so think I will attempt it :)  Isn't that the cutest thing!!

OK so back to what I've been up too lol.  With all my wood cut so far, I decided to make up these cute frames.  I also found the idea on Pinterest....love that place lol!!  This is the idea I found......

This is where I'm actually at with mine so stay tuned for the final product :)  Not sure if I will stain them, paint them or what yet but I'll see what happens lol.  Sorry for the blurry picture, I think my lens is dirty :(  I will clean that and make sure the final product pic is clear I promise.

Well that's it for tonight as I want to get back to getting a few more things done so have a fabulous evening and remember....

Happy Crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Proper Prim said...

OH YES!... love both of those. So easy to make too. Good choices.

hmmm, I might just have to spend a little more time over at Pinterest.

Hope you have a fantastic week Laura...

Hugs,
Deb