Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It is feeling like crafting time again!!

Howdy!!  Well today I think I FINALLY hit my crafting mode again which is a great feeling.  I've been battling some stress with having a new job and dealing with my foot issue and physical therapy but today something hit me like a ton of brick.  I said nothing should get in the way of what I enjoy and love doing and that is my crafting so I started pulling out my wood I've stock piled and plugged in my table saw and away I went!! 


So what is on my agenda with all these wood pieces?  Oh lots of things lol.  I thought some word blocks, some frames, some holiday items and well, maybe I won't tell you everything.  You'll have to just wait and see lol.


So what else have I been up too?  Well I have to confess that my thoughts actually started changing last night as I was sitting here listening to some good ole country music and I was crocheting a cute little hat for a baby shower that I am going to at the end of the month.  I sat there and it felt great to shut down the computer, focus on something relaxing and finishing this little hat all within an hour :) The picture doesn't do it any justice but I just couldn't get a good shot of it.  The little pink on it is actually the end of the rim which I folded up :)
Well I promise that I won't be away so long this time.  It is time for me to get my priorities right and have that work/life balance and do what I enjoy most.  That is to make people laugh, enjoy my crafting and cherish my memories we're making with family and friends!!

Have a wonderful evening and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura


1 comments:

Proper Prim said...

What a sweet little hat... in an hour you say??

Can't wait to see what that wood transforms into. I am sure it is going to be fabulous though.

Now hurry up and get it done... you know patience is not a strong trait for this girl...lol.

Hope you have a fabulous day sweetie.

Hugs,
Deb