Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day......

Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful men who have taken the time to be caring, guiding and a role model to shape us into who we are today.  Even though I lost Dad 1 1/2 years ago (wow has the time flown by), I think of him daily and all the wonderful things he taught me, things that I've been able to pass onto my children. 

We had a wonderful day today.  Even though Larry isn't the kids biological Dad, he's been in their lives for 16 years and so he's had quite the influence in their lives.  His special day started out with a wonderful breakfast.  Then Carissa, Brandon and "piglet" (that is the babies nickname as we don't know the gender yet) came by and shortly after that Josh, Krissy, Braeden and Sydney came by to wish Papa a Happy Father's Day.  It is so fun having family around.  I laughed as the kids bought this shirt for their Dad and he wore it proudly :)  I am very proud of my son.  He's grown into a wonderful young man, a wonderful husband and an amazing Dad who lovs his kids with all his heart. 


After the kids left, the sun was shining and I'd been being lazy this weekend sitting on my hinney so I decided to get up, get out my sander and get my blocks and wood prepped to start doing decorating so I went outside and sanded away :)  Got 2 boxes done and it felt good lol.  Then of course it got me going to want to start decorating and since the sun was shining and I want Summer to come and now, yes I am impatient lol I created these :)


So that is how our Sunday went.  How about you?  Did you have a wonderful day??  I'm sure you did!!  Have a wonderful week and remember........

Happy Crafting!!

xoxo Laura


0 comments: