Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So much to do, so little time :)

Howdy!!

Oh wow where has the time gone!  It has been almost 2 months since I posted anything.  I've been running around with my head cut off, being pulled in so many different directions.  Lots of things happening with life, work and family so that has kept my focus.  I have not been able to work on any of my crafts and I have so missed it.

Well my wonderful hubby has known for quiet some time that I've wanted to take my crafts to the next level and I have told him numerous times I've wanted a miter saw and so what did he do???  He got me one and I got it as an early Christmas present!!  I'm SOOO excited as I've got a 'To Do' list and now I can start on it.

Want to see my new addition?

I can't wait to get on things.  I think it is going to be more helpful than I originally thought as we are seriously thinking of putting our house on the market soon.  We own our house but it is on leased land and we are tired of the rent going higher and higher.  We want to get into a "real" home on our own land so please pray that the door opens for that :)

So stay tuned for some of my fun projects.  Time is tickin....the holiday's are right around the corner.

Have a great rest of the week.....

Hugs!!

xo ~ Laura

0 comments: