Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just what we needed.....

Hi there!  Doing this post from warm and sunny Indio, California!!  We've been on vacation since Thursday down here and the hubs and myself are loving it!  We've had gorgeous warm weather, have seen so many things and still had lots and lots of time in the sun to relax :)  I could get used to this let me tell you!!

Here are just a few of the beautiful things we've encountered while vacationing down here.

This is the view from our balcony at our timeshare resort.  Can't beat this huh :)

The hubby and I out and about, stopping for an iced latte from Starbucks.  They sure don't have views like this in Washington state that's for sure lol.

 Beautiful fountains everywhere in a little old town called La Quinta,CA.  So fun that day!
Here we are driving down Palm Springs....it is so relaxing and pretty :)

Our last full day we went to a place called The Living Desert.  Saw all kinds of animals, beautiful bushes and trees of all sorts.
 Lots and lots of beautiful sunsets......
 And last but not least.....lots of great food and the best company around. 
Tomorrow afternoon is all comes to an end and we have to go back home and get back to reality.  This is how we spent our 12 year wedding anniversary and it couldn't have been better.

Have a wonderful night and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a beautiful place you were at. We were in Palm Springs last year and I thought it was very pretty too. Of course, I also loved Washington as well.
Chris

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

awww, so happy you got away! Looks like a fabulous place to celebrate!
Happy Anniversary!
gail

Connie said...

Good for you. It looks like you had a wonderful time and so glad you got some good weather too.

Gramma 2 Many said...

Blog hopping and happened upon your blog. My husband and I are planning a trip to Indio in November, probably the same time share:) We have never been there and I am looking forward to the trip. Ours will just be a quick weekend one. We try to make weekend trips as often as possible. I also live in Washington. North of Everett.
Looks like we have a few things in common. Hope you will have time to come visit me too.