Saturday, September 10, 2011

Still having issues with my computer :(

Hello!  Just thought I would post something quick as I am still having some major issues with my home computer but the hubby is coming to the rescue today to get it all better this weekend!  We need it done as we are taking it on our vacation which we are leaving on Thursday for to warm and sunny Indio, CA!  I can't wait as it looks like our weather here will start getting much cooler by the time we leave.  Thank goodness I have my work computer though or I'd be jonesin lol.

I've been working on some projects but haven't loaded my pictures until my home computer gets fixed so you'll have to wait for those :)  Also have been busy with work and trying to get the house in order before Carissa and Brandon come over while we're gone to stay here and watch the dogs.  So much to do, so little time lol.

I do have some very sad news that I am passing on as I have posted a few times about my friends baby.  Unfortunately little Gavin passed away on 9/8 after his little battle with his heart.  We are all heart broken as he had made such progress and Shannon and Shaun had actually gotten to take him home on August 30th.  His little heart just couldn't hold out until they got him a transplant.  I would ask one more time that you keep the family in your prayers as they are just distraught about losing this precious angel :(

 Sweet Macie with her little brother.
 Precious angel himself, Gavin Jack Parthemer
Shannon, Macie, Shaun and Gavin.  A family picture they will treasure for the rest of their lives.

Rest in peace our little precious angel,
Gavin Jack Parthemer
6/14/2011 - 9/8/2011
Such a short time here on earth but touched so many hearts and lifes.  We will miss you and you will forever be in our hearts.

xo ~ Laura

0 comments: