Sunday, September 11, 2011

Memory Exploding Box

First off, I would like to say we are taking the day remembering all those that lost their lives 10 years ago today during the attack on the United States.  My heart and prayers still go out to all the family and loved ones who lost someone that day.   Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all those that serve and have served to protect us from such evil.  God bless all of you!


I hope that you all are having a wonderful weekend and taking the time to spend with family and friends, making memories and enjoying the freedom that we have.  I have been working on some very special gifts to our friends that just lost their sweet baby boy a few days ago.  I wanted to do something special to help them to be able to look at memories that they did get to cherish in his short 3 months here on earth so I decided to do an exploding photo box for them.









I am working on a few more special gifts for some of the other family members.  I know how important it was to me to have something to look at, touch and remember with when losing Dad and am hoping that this brings them some comfort. 

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Nana to 10 and I have the very same reason for calling me Nana. :) I jumped over here from BJ blog for a visit.
That's a very special thing you are doing for your friends, so caring. It is beautiful.
Stop by when you get a moment.
Chris

bj said...

O, this is so sweet. I know they will be happy with it.
xo bj