Friday, September 2, 2011

Not a happy girl

Hi there!  Well here it is Friday and I'm SO ready for a 3 day weekend!!  And on top of that, only 13 more days until we leave for vacation and I'm so ready!!  Plus the weather is supposed to be nice and sunny until mid week so I'm excited!!!

I won't be able to post for a few days as my home computer got a bad virus and it wiped everything out, including my pictures so we are in the process of rebuilding it and putting our backup onto it so what can you say.  Sometimes even working for the largest software company and using their security programs miss things :(

Thank goodness I have my work laptop in the meantime to at least watch my feeds :)

Have a great holiday weekend and be safe!!  See you in a few day :)

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

oh MY! You have virus software that didn't catch it? That's bad! I count on it to keep me safe. :(
vacation sounds great!
I leave in a few days for my Disney trip with Jamie. I'm very excited!
good luck with 'puter!
gail