Sunday, August 14, 2011

What A Weekend!!!!

I hope that you've had a wonderful weekend!!  I know it was a very productive one for me here in WA.  It always feels so good to be relaxed and yet productive to get some things done that you just put on the back burner huh :)

How relaxed???  Well if the dogs are any indication, you have your answer huh lol.

So what did I get done this week?  A lot of cleaning and organizing for one thing!!  I cleaned the entire house (minus some of the knooks and crany's), steam cleaned the bathrooms and floors, all the laundry and yard work too!  As for the organizing, I'm trying to get all my craft supplies all in one place now, which is why I have a craft room right?  lol  They always seem to get put all over, go figure!!  I then hit up Carissa's old room and started to finish out the organizing in there.  I have a lot of ideas now for in there but just cleaned and put some of the old stuff back on the shelves after cleaning them.

I did up this little basket with over night essentials for any guests so in case they forgot, or unexpected stop over, they would have them :)  This of course gave me more ideas for projects.  Isn't that how it always works?
Oh so many ideas just running through my mind now lol

This beauty I got for $4.00!!  What a deal on that :)  JoAnn Fabrics was having a clearance on so many things and it was 70% off!!  I love it and especially since it has a chicken on it.  It's a little harder to see but it is awesome!!
Hmmmm, what else was I up too?  Oh ya, I finished the kids wedding album and they got back today and you should have seen their faces!  They loved it.....whew!!  Here are just a few more shots of the pages I did up.  Trust me, you don't want to sit and look at all 40+ pages of it lol.




 This is the back part of the album
Parts of the honeymoon pages


So that's what I was up to this weekend!!  How about you???  Anything fun and exciting??

Have a wonderful week and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I was productive and busy, but it doesn't show like YOURS does. My house is a disaster! lol
love that picture with the dogs.
The album looks fabulous, no wonder they love it. They know it was a labor of LOVE!
take care,
gail