Sunday, August 21, 2011

Think it's time to by Lotto!!!

Good evening!!

I think it is time to go by the winning lotto ticket as I've won a few give-a-ways this week!!  :)

Courtney over at A Diamond In the Stuff contacted me today that I had won the give-a-way over at Shabby Creek Designs!  Gina has some awesome things in her store and I will get to go do some shopping and I'm excited :)  Check out her store....you'll enjoy it I promise :)


Onto the next win.....  Cute As A Fox!  I won a photo program called Any Pic Image Converter.  I've just started playing with it and it is a lot of fun :-)  She has a very cute blog and I've enjoyed looking all around it :)

Then last but not least, Isabella over at Le Chateau des Fleurs with this adoreable baby snuggle which I am going to pay forward to giving it to my friends whose baby (Gavin) had heart surgery.  He is still at newborn weight so that will be perfect for him :)  Aren't these just the cutest things ever??  No...the babies are not included :(


I didn't get any crafting done this weekend as I had gotten a bad case of a chest cold thanks to one of my co-workers from last week so I spent my days off just resting, laying out in the sun to try to sweat it out of my system and get better for this work week.  I feel a lot better so hopefully I will sleep well and can make it through this week.  Hoping to get back into the swing of things this week so stay tuned :)

Have a great week and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

0 comments: