Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cow Country!!!!

Happy Saturday!!

I was hoping this morning to start to feel a little better but that didn't happen :(  As I got up to grab a cup of coffee and look outside, I knew it was going to be a beautiful and sunny day and I didn't want to just sit inside all day and feel icky.  I decided this afternoon to be brave, put on my swimsuit and go into the backyard and just lay in the sun and try to sweat some of this crap out of me.  I think it is helping too :)  Still going to just lay low for the rest of the day and not over do it.  I don't even have the motivation to craft :(

Well lets move onto what I did do this week :)  I have this love addition for cows and also chickens, and my hubs likes them too so I thought this would be cute to do up.

I had purchased some pictures at the Puyallup Fair about 5 years ago with cows, chickens and pigs and decided to move them around some now and do up some new wood signs with vinyl on them.  This was the one project I was working on the new technique with.  Remember this?
 And so here is my new sign I did up.  Larry came home and said oh I like that one :)
Well that's all for me right now.  Just sitting here listening to the hubs snoring (yup the sun took him out lol) and wondering to myself.........is there anything I can do to not set me back????  You'll have to stay tuned for that answer lol.

Have a great weekend and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Wow, I am so behind... you are just a bundle of ideas lately. Love those magnets, such an easy and cute idea.

Sorry to hear that you are under the weather though. The sunshine will fix you right up, don't worry. Soak in some epson salts too it does wonders.

I am loving your cow and chicken signs... great job.

I finally got a chance to sit and do nothing today okay because my body was screaming louder than me... lol.

Hope you feel better soon sweetie, take it easy and rest.

Big Hugs to you my friend...

Deb xo