Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ever misplace your keys???

Happy Tuesday!!

So do any of you ever come home, throw your purse on the nearest table as soon as you walk in the door, along with your keys and then later look for them and they've been moved??  I so do not like that feeling and I am notorious for doing that.  OK, I admitted it lol.  The first thing I want to do when I get in the house is drop everything from work, let my 3 boys out of their kennels and give them some loves and let them out.  Hey, it isn't just me either.  My hubby does the same thing, but his is also his badge he needs for work and then frantically looks for it in the morning lol.  So why am I telling you all this?

Remember my last post of the sneak peek???  Yes it is a little stool or bench I guess but I had other plans for it.  What did I do with it and why am I saying things about keys?????
Here is what I came up with!  I thought it was pretty creative if I do say so myself.  Now it is the last thing you see when you go out the door and the message will let my hubby know I am wishing him the best day at work yet :)  The little red crate is for his cell phone and badge for work and his keys are right there too.  Pretty cute huh!!
I love these hooks!  I found them the other day at the store and said yup, got to have these :)

So what is up next??  I'll give you another sneak peek.  I'm terrible about making you wait huh lol :)

Have a wonderful evening and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Proper Prim said...

What a great idea Laura and it looks adorable. I hate when I lose anything, makes me crazy.

Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs, Deb xo

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I think this is so darn clever! :)
I am always looking for my keys!
Hope you're having a good week, and feeling a little better each day!
gail