Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bathroom ReDo

Hi!!

Do you ever get in the mood that you're just tired of looking at the same old things in your house?  I know I do lol.  One of the many things I love about crafting is that you can change it out whenever you feel like it and I love doing that!  Plus......cheap makeover and that's always good huh :)

I've had this shelf in our bathroom for quiet a few years and I was in a white and blue mode at that point of time but it was time to change things out.  Seems like I'm in a "natural" color mode right now lol.  Here is the shelf and the picture I had on the wall over our vanity in the master bath, pretty blah I know.

So out came the paint, vinyl and sander and away I went!!  I decided the picture needed a little sprucing up also so brought out the bronzer for that too.  What did I come up with???

I think it is much better now.  I have a lot more to do in our bathroom and little by little I am getting there.  The hubs came home and saw it and said oh I like that much better so I guess I did good :)

I haven't done too much this week as it seems that everyone at work is coming down with the late Summer cold and so now I have it and I'm not happy about that :(  At least tomorrow is Friday and I can take it easy for the weekend as we don't have anything planned except to take our little Taz Man back for his checkup to make sure he isn't producing anymore crystals to form more stones.  So think I'm going to just go relax now for the night.

Have a good evening and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

0 comments: