Sunday, July 24, 2011

What a beautiful day for a wedding

Today was a beautiful sunny day here in the PNW and what a day for a wedding!!  One of the girls that Carissa was best friends with since 7th grade got married today in Seattle at the Paramount Theater.  I have lived in Washington for 47 years and not once had I be in there.  I have driven by numerous times when I was downtown but not to any event there.  Let me take you for a little tour inside this beautiful historical theater.

This is where they had the ceremony and she made her grand entrance coming down these stairs.
 The ceiling is all wood carved.  Beautiful!!
Just one of the most beautiful chandeliers!!
 Look at all this detail.  Simply breath taking and even more gorgeous in person.
 Another shot of one of the balconies.
 Beautiful huh :)
 On the floor seating area in the theater, these cut outs are what you see in the ceilings.
Their cake
 Another shot of the decor where the ceremony took place.
The newly married Mr. & Mrs. Jason Eggers
 Larry took a picture of me and Carissa before the ceremony started.  Nice to be able to not have the hustle bustle this go around :)
 Carissa and Megan, another good friend from high school.
Well I hope you enjoyed my little tour of this beautiful wedding at one of the historical venues here in Seattle Washington.  Have a wonderful week!!

Happy Crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

whoa! what a staircase! That must have been beautiful, but I would be nervous I'd fall! hahah
great pic of you and carissa!
gail