Friday, July 22, 2011

Missing Child

Hi there.  We have a friend whose 14 year old boy has runaway and there are posters being circulated to help get the word out on Kai.  I've known Kai since he was born so this really hits close to home for me.  His parents are having such a hard time right now and worried sick.  I know I have friends out there in blogland all over the states and the police think he is in the Seattle area but you never know so please, keep your eyes posted for Kai.

Kai Morrisey

Please keep Kai in your prayers for his safe return and also Kelly and Sue (his parents) through all this.

Thank you so much!!

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Oh my goodness! I was stopping by to say thanks for keeping my family in your prayers and am so sadden with your news. I will certainly keep Kai and all of you in my prayers!!! I cannot fathom what his family is going through and will keep his safe return in my thoughts.