Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wedding Gifts

Good Evening!!

Well almost half way done with the work week and decided I better get a move on it as I have 2 weddings to go to in one week so crank up that Cricut!!!

The first one is one of Carissa's good friends from Jr. High and High School so she's like a daughter to me.  She is getting married on the 24th so wanted to do something personalized for her. I printed out one of their engagement pictures on vellum paper and put a white background in back of it and it really stands out as it is a black and white picture.  Love it!! I'm working on one more sign but it's not done so you'll have to be patient to see that one lol.

The next one on the 30th is a young man that grew up with my son and they were the best buds through school and sports.  Had a harder time with a picture of Ryan and Cheryl but thought this was cute so they can always change it out if they want.   Man....it is so hard to believe that all these kids are grown up and starting their new journey in life!!


My son sent me a picture of my granddaughter tonight and she had a big day!!  She got her hair cut and also lost her first tooth!!  Her Mommy is a hair dresser so she does very well with sitting there.  She is a little princess so she loves to look pretty.  You can kind of see her missing tooth so the tooth fairy will be making a stop tonight :)

Well that's it for me and I hope to be back later this week with the rest of my gift to them so stay tuned.

Have a wonderful rest of the week!!

Hugs,
Laura

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a such a nice blog. it a collection of your family memories.



Nixon
Best Wedding Gifts

Chloe Anderson said...

wow, these personalized wedding gifts are really sweet!