Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New sign!!

Wow I can't believe it is hump day already!!  Whew.....this week is going by really fast, and that is OK when it is regarding work lol.  As for projects I need to get done, well please time slow down a little more in the evenings so I can get them done lol!!

Yesterday I posted 2 customized photo albums I made up for some weddings this month and wanted to get a sign together that one of the girls had wanted me to make her to purchase.  I figured she really wants them so why not make one up and give that to them with the album and tada!!  Wedding gift completed :)

Here is one I finished up already.  This was just a frame I had that was unfinished so decided to just take my stamping ink pad and blotter and detail it out a little more.  I really like how it turned out.  The background can be changed anytime she wants to any color as the vinyl is on the glass itself.  Now that is versatile huh :) Sorry I couldn't get a better shot but no matter which way I tried you could see reflections in the glass or the letter looked a little cricked which it isn't but oh well, you get the idea right?  :)

Also wanted to share another wedding picture of Carissa that I just love.  We had two photographers and we have been waiting for these and she got them back last night so nope, you haven't seen this one.  I just love the black and white of her.  I have something in mind for this one ;)

Oh OK......I'll leave you with another one to show you the fun we were having getting her ready lol

I hope that you are having a wonderful evening and staying cool with some of this hot weather out there.  Have a wonderful rest of the week!!

xo  Laura

2 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Wow, did I have some catching up to do. Everything looks fabulous Laura. Love the new shed look. Love the albums what a great gift for the kids.

Glad to see you at back at it again and doing what you enjoy and are so good at.

Big Hugs... Deb

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Cute sign....
but the picture of Carissa? priceless............
★Linda★