Thursday, July 7, 2011

A few redo's and a new sign

Happy Thursday!!

I hope that your week is going well so far and that you are enjoying some beautiful sunshine.  I think our Summer has finally arrived here in the PNW!!  To bad I have to work during all of this but what can you do.  Need to pay those bills right? 

So I updated some of my outdoor decor on our shed and kept it within the color scheme I had put up for the 4th of July.  Changed out the flower and ribbon and added my little hand rake, added a hook to hang my little red lantern.  Perfect :)

I also put something on the other side of the shed....my quick and easy red/white/blue picket wall hanging. My other little window frame holder came apart about a month ago so it is on my "To Do" list to fix it and hang it back up so this will do for now.  Besides....it fits with my star iron piece lol.   Aw....much better.

As for what was new, another new sign added with some vinyl on it from my new cartridge.  Hmmmmm starting to see a pattern in my back yard???  lol  I think maybe we should think about buying some property out in the country and then maybe some of my signs would fit more properly lol. 


The entire view of it from our back porch now looks like this :)

Hope you're having a fun time crafting as I love checking out all the new ideas out on your blogs.  Have a great day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

How charming you've made your shed look! Love that picket fence sign.

I appreciate your visit to my blog. I want you to know that I agree that Casey should have been charged with neglect, but the State did not charge her with that crime. There is something terribly wrong when a mother does not report her child missing for that length of time. it is sad that the jury didn't have the neglect charge to consider, but unfortunately, the fact that she didn't report her missing daughter is not proof of murder. So sad. laurie

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Your outbuilding looks great! love your sign too.
glad you're enjoying the weather, it's hot here.. but I guess it could be worse!
gail