Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Wedding Frame

So I finished my last frame for one of the weddings we're going to within 1 weeks time.  Now all I have to do is wrap them, make two cards and I'll be done :)

I had found this frame and I thought it was really pretty as it looks rustic and it was on sale so it was a big bonus.  Here is a shot before.  I kind of chuckled because I couldn't get the right angle on it so you see my shadow in it hahahahaha.

One of the things they had on their wedding registry was a frame with this on it so thought it would be more meaningful if I did it myself.  I hope they like it.  I took the frame, took some chocolate color burlap and put it behind the glass.  The with my wonderful and trusty Cricut, cut out the words and put it directly on the glass.  I figured this way if she wants she can change out the background as she see fit.

Nothing else for me tonight as I have been having kidney issues these past few days and tonight it took me down so no crafting tonight.  Hoping to be better by tomorrow or it will be a pretty uncomfortable day since I sit at a computer all day long.

Have a wonderful evening and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Great job! Hand made gifts are so special.
I hope you feel better real soon!
gail