Monday, June 20, 2011

A few goodies :)

Happy Monday!!

This morning I had to report to Jury Duty, yes once again and got released early so I was able to go and see if I could find a few goodies to work on.  Did I score anything????  Not the greatest selections today but I have a few more things to work on now :) First off I scored these at Goodwill :)





Then off I went to JoAnn Fabrics to see what was on sale and I was excited!!

Hope you are all having a fantastic day and stay tuned for what my projects will look like.  I think I am going to be a happy crafter when I get done lol.

Well off to go craft after I get the lawn mowed.  Might as well take advantage of the decent weather and the rest of the day off right?

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Connie said...

I hope you enjoy your time off. Crafting sounds like fun but the mowing lawn part, not so much. Oh well, it beats having to work.

Can't wait to see your new creations.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Sounds like things are getting back to normal!
Anxious to see what you come up with!
★Linda★