Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blessing :)

Happy Thursday evening!!

I don't have any crafting to share but I will share about our little man's progress he's made.  I was excited as I got to pick him up from the vet yesterday.  That was the LONGEST hour I've had in quiet some time.  I had to wait for a room to be available as it was a discharge consultation.  Well 45 minutes later that happened and I got his care instructions and all 3 bottles of his medications and his new food.  Then off to the front as we actually got a credit refund from what we paid because he did so well.  That was a nice treat let me tell you!!  Then in a few minutes one of the care takers brought him out, he came around the corner and saw me and his tail was wagging and she picked him up to show me his incision and what to look for then handed him to me.  Let me tell you that was the best feeling!!  He was giving me so many kisses and I was in heaven :) 

Sometimes we tend to forget the little blessings that are right at our feet.  I now make sure I give even more love to our 3 boys :)

So here is a picture of Taz when Larry got him on Monday from the first vet.  See his little eyes, he was hurting and miserable :(

This is my sweet baby when I got him yesterday  :)  Doesn't he look much better??? 

He is doing great and we are still having to watch him closely to make sure there is no infections or any signs of problems.  Even though he has to take all these meds, he's still a happy camper because he feels better and he's home :)
So that is all I have tonight.  I work from home tomorrow so will get a head start to this 3 day weekend!!  I'm hoping to get a few crafts at least started if all works out lol.

Have a fabulous evening and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

yipppeeee! i'm so happy your little boy is home! :)
He looks happy.
enjoy your weekend!
gail

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I am so happy that he is safely home with his loving family and praying he is back to his old self very soon.
Our pets are just like our children!
Have a safe and happy holiday!
★Linda★