Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Update

Just a quick update on our little Taz.  I am happy to report that our little Taz Master made it through his surgery with flying colors on Sunday and has made great progress since then!!  Whew...we were told if it had been 8 hours later we would have lost him.  My heart would have been broken.  So he will be coming home tomorrow after I get off work and will finally after 4 days I will get to cuddle our little man again!!  The vet's office have been so great.....I think we may have just found a new one and if anyone lives around my area and is looking for one (they are 24x7) shoot me an email and I'll give you the info :)

Not any crafting going on these past few days because of all this but I'll be back soon.  In the meantime, I'm linking up to Lil Luna.  Hope on over and say hi!!

Have a fabulous evening!!

Hugs,
Laura

1 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Glad to hear your little buddy is doing so well. We come to love our pets as much as we love our children.
★Linda★