Sunday, May 22, 2011

She's Married!!!

Well Carissa and Brandon were married yesterday and it was picture perfect!!!  The weather even cooperated and everything came together without a hitch!!  Through a lot of anxiety, she looked so stunning!!!  Yes, I had tears also and some very very special memories were made :)

So here is a sneak peek on what all I had been working on and stay tuned for more :)  I don't have any energy right now so it will be spread out but I'm back to all my blogger friends now!!!

Until later....have a wonderful evening!!

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Connie said...

YaY! Now you can breathe. Everyone looks so nice. I am looking forward to more pictures.
Now go and get some rest.

Farmhouse prims said...

Wow, what a beautiful wedding, so glad the day was perfect!!! You look beautiful as well!!! Hugs, Lecia

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I know you worked long and hard for this moment. The bridesmaids dresses are beautiful. I love the picture of Mom and daughter--a fitting memory of a perfect day!
★Linda★