Monday, May 23, 2011

Let the story start unfolding

Good evening!  Over the past few months of being MIA, I can now show you in some posts what all I was up too :)  Where did it all start on her special day?  All the decorating to see how it was all going to flow together.  First off....all my garland.

The special sign, card barn I made them and the guest book :)  That is my Mom in the background helping get the favors out and displayed.....yup I had lots of help on Saturday :)
The setting up of the chairs
The buffet table, the fish nets hung and all the bar decor.
Well this will get you started to start getting the idea of how it all started getting together for their special day.  The fun thing about this was Carissa and Brandon had seen all the decorations at my house but they are very visual people so they couldn't begin to picture how it would come together and what did they think when they saw everything??????  Stay tuned!!

Have a wonderful night and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

ohhh, can't wait to see more! I see you changed your profile pic! how pretty!
gail

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I want a garland like that on my pergola! So much work! Thank goodness you had help!
★Linda★