Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2 1/2 weeks and counting!!

Hi there!!

I must say I have missed my blogging buddies so much these past weeks (or is it months lol).  Time is a whirlwind right now with less than 2 1/2 weeks left until Carissa's big day!!  I am staying pretty calm as everything is pretty much done except for the final details so we're good.

The menu for the reception was chosen by the kids and they wanted pulled pork sandwiches....yup a true BBQ for this event lol.  Thank goodness that is one thing I don't have to worry about fixing as we have the caterer doing that :)  Anywho, Carissa was afraid she was going to drip some of the BBQ sauce on her dress and then my DIL said the same thing for the Flower Girl as she also is in white so what did I do up for both of them???  I think this is a great idea and will keep things safe and sound :)  And the nice thing, they are keepsakes as you can wash them.  Wow do I love washable vinyl!!  lol

I am so ready for this to be done and to relax and start cleaning up my house of wedding items and getting back to normal and start doing crafts for me again!!  I will be back and soon I promise :)

Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far and happy crafting!!

xoxo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I miss you, Laura!
★Linda★

Proper Prim said...

What a great idea Laura... I actually saw a bride ruin her dress by spilling something on it. Good insurance there. Love the little one's too.

Washable vinyl???? Esplain Lucy, please... lol

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Deb

Connie said...

You have been missed. I hope all is going smoothly with the wedding. I'll bet your daughter is getting so excited.