Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ready????

So I took last night off from catching up on my blog as I think that after all the wind down, it has hit me that I was exhausted lol.  Going back to work wasn't easy this week either but hey, I only have one more day to go so I can do it.

Lets see....where did I leave off?  Oh ya, at the barn :)

Brandon was trying to stay calm in the water tower with all his groomsmen.....did he???  Well that depends on who you asked lol.  He did great though.  He was so anxious to see Carissa he couldn't even sit down and relax.
In the meantime I was busy finishing up the final touches inside the barn.  I made their Unity Candle with their actual invitation, distressed it some and varnished it on the candle to keep it safe.  It turned out so pretty :)
OK so got the barn decorations up, back to the farmhouse now to finish getting ready and get Carissa dressed.

Makeup on, check!!  Mom dressed?  Check.  Now it's time to concentrate on the final things for her.  All the hours I put in making the veil was so worth it!!!  She looked absolutely stunning!!!
So guess that is enough for the night.  I'm going to just sit back and relax for the rest of the evening.  Have a great night and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

This will a wonderful memory for you all. You deserve this holiday weekend. Rest easy and enjoy.
I can't wait to see pictures of the ceremony. I want to see the cool pictures!
★Linda★

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Loving the pictures! You were one hard workin' momma this past year!
gail