Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ready for some more???

Oh I cannot tell you how excited I am to be back to my blog :)  It feels wonderful to come home from a full day at work and just sit down and relax now.  I would do it all over again if I had to but I know that Carissa absolutely loved her wedding and I think I will now officially hang up my wedding coordinator position lol.

First up, their table.  The glass block had blinking white lights during the reception so that was a fun thing and of course her bride apron was on the back of her chair lol.  Yes, we did put a bottle of champagne in the bucket also.  The black velvet box had their toasting engraved glasses in it.

The wedding arbor and the Unity Candle.
The buffet table. The menu included:
Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches
BBQ Baked Beans
Coleslaw
Chocolate Fountain with Strawberries
Potato Salad
Green salad with apples, oranges, cranraisins, pecans and feta cheese with a rasberry dressing
The bar area with 2 of the large flower arrangements and the glass "Thank You" jars.
So am I keeping your attention with all these things?  Lol!!!  I told you this is going to take me a bit to post all these.  Well I'm going to go relax for the evening.

Have a wonderful evening and Happy crafting!!!
xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

That's a pretty snazzy place! The arbor is gorgeous. So much detail.....Everything is so beautiful. Good job, Laura!
★Linda★