Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!

Good morning!!  Oh it feels so wonderful to have 3 days off now to just kick back and relax, well for the most part anyway lol.  This week has been a tough transition as all the emotions and last minute details to for the wedding were finally able to wind down and then having it be month end at work, my body has said enough already!!!  So what do we have planned this weekend????  Not much of anything but relaxing and enjoying some quiet time :)

So let's go ahead and start with a few of the ceremony pictures.  Carissa's dream for her entrance was to have the barn doors shut, her music start playing and then she could make her grand entrance to all her guests and most importantly her new husband.  After the last of the bridal party came into the barn the doors shut and everyone got in their place.  The music then started.......she had chosen "Then" by Brad Paisley.  When the piano entry started, I stood up and everyone followed.  There was a pause and the doors slowly opened to see my beautiful baby girl standing there with her Dad, hand in hand.

She was absolutely stunning!!  I turned to see Brandon's face and the look said it all.  Once we gave her away, you could see the love in their eyes so strongly.  Made me get tears in my eyes that's for sure.

Into the ceremony, when the minister asked each of them if they took each other to be man and wife, agree to do a little fishing (yes they wanted that thrown into that part lol), they anxiously said "I DO"

Take this ring as a symbol of my love and devotion......
Unity candle lighting...........uniting as one
The kiss as you are now husband and wife..................
I would like to introduce you to the newlywed couple...... Mr. & Mrs. Brandon Morris!!!


That's it for today....have a fabulous day and enjoy this Memorial Day weekend!!! 

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I l-o-v-e weddings and this one is beautiful!
I wish I woulda been there for that!
★Linda★