Friday, April 1, 2011

7 Weeks and counting :)

Well Hello :)

I promised a few of you that I would post a little more often to keep you up to date as to what I've been up to regarding the wedding.  Oh I am looking forward to having all this done so I can get back to my other projects :)  It is all so worth it though.

So I had posted a sneak peek on what the table centerpieces would be like so this gives you a better idea.  They will all be filled with 3 different color of water beads on the tables but you can see the finished product.



So all the invitations have gone out, the final details are being confirmed and starting next Sunday's the fun festivities will start.  Stay tuned for pictures of her Bridal Shower :)  Here is the mock invitations that went out.  They turned out very cute :)


Have a fantastic weekend!!  Happy Crafting!!

Today's Quote:  “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there”


xoxo ~ Laura

0 comments: