Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bridal Shower

Well hello :)  I've been so busy getting things done for Carissa's wedding but wanted to stop by and show you just a few fun pictures that we took today at her bridal shower :)  So sit back and have a cup of coffee and enjoy :)

My first ever attempt of using fondant.  Not too bad I guess and Carissa and everyone loved it :) 

Some of our decorations at a cabana we rented out.  It was perfect for all the ladies :)
Our food table....well this is before we put any food on it but still lol.  A flower arrangement of Carissa's 2 favorite flowers.  Orange lily's and yellow roses.
Wish I would have had a way to diplay these better but these were my lollipop cakes :)  Big hit that's for sure lol.
Our beautiful Bride to Be in front of her sign I made for her today.
Carissa with her big sister.  There are 9 years difference between them.
These were our 4 brides.  Not bad huh for toilet paper wedding dresses :)  These ladies were creative that's for sure.
My sweet baby girl with me and her soon to be MIL.  She's a very sweet lady who loves Carissa very much and is very excited to have her as a DIL.

Well that is it for me.....got a busy week ahead of me between work, Carissa turning 21 on Tuesday and then finishing up yet more wedding items.  41 days and counting and I'll be able to get back to all my projects lol.

Have a wonderful week!!!  Happy Crafting :)

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Laura! how wonderful! Jamie has done so much by herself, that I am lucky to have time to myself.
A little over three weeks for us.
Carissa is going to make a beautiful bride!
gail

Proper Prim said...

Laura everything looks gorgeous. Love the cake what a sweet idea.
It looks like Carissa had a great time. She is going to make a gorgeous bride.

Hugs, Deb

Heartfelt living said...

What a fun shower! Everything looks so lovely and you did a fantastic job on the cake. Congratulations to Carissa!
~Karen