Monday, March 28, 2011

A few more sneak peeks..... :)

Well Howdy!!!

Oh how I've missed doing all my posts.  I got the sweetest thing in the mail today from a very sweet lady, Linda over at Parkers Paradise saying that she's missed me and my posts.  Well I've missed being here Sweetie :)    I tell you what...the precious friends I've made here in blogland are undescribable!!  You all mean so much to me :)

OK....this one is for you especially Linda.....  I made these 2 cute jars for the bar as we have a bartender and didn't want to put "TIPS"  how tacky huh lol  so I did these.  No pressure :)

Then this special flower is for my Mom to carry when she's walked down the aisle....it represents Dad at the wedding.  There will be an empty seat next to her where this will lay during the ceremony.  I had so hoped he would be there in person but know that he will be watching down on us and smiling from ear to ear and his big baby blues just glistening :)

Here are 2 of the small arrangements.......not sure exactly where they will go but I know they will be there :)  lol.



Well I'll try to post more often between now and the wedding.......getting ready to go go go between now and May 21st :)

Have a fabulous week and happy crafting!! 

Today's thought ~ You are Braver than you Believe, Smarter than you Seem, and Stronger than you Think.

xoxo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Welcome back! I really have missed you! I know this has to be a tremendously busy time and I didn't want to put any pressure on you. You certainly have had a lot going on.
The flowers are so beautiful!!!!
I just love them!
I look forward to all the wedding stuff that you can share!!!!
Thanks!
★Linda★

Proper Prim said...

Everything looks amazing Laura... that was so sweet of Linda... she is the best.

Hope you are having some good weather there. xo