Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yes I'm still alive :)

Howdy!!
Oh how I have missed being on blogland seeing all the wonderful things that are going on and try to get on when I can but I admit it isn't very often :(  But the good news is I will be back soon.  I am up to wedding items to about my chest area now lol.  So I decided tonight to post just a few of the things I've been doing.

I made these adoreable table placeholders for Carissa and Brandon.  This so fits with their theme and the barn I made for their loose cards :)

Then of course since they have fishing items incorporated also, what a better way to accent that than with the cake topper.  How cute is that huh!!

So that is just a sneak peek of what I've been doing, besides working my fingers to the bones both at work and wedding items lol.

Hope all of you are having a fabulous start to your week.  Have fun and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Proper Prim said...

OMG Laura where did you get the bride and groom... that is too, too funny.

Love the little Mr and Mrs too... I hope you plan to take a ton of pics of all this decor together so we can get the whole visual.

Hope you are having a great week... covered in snow this morning, what a great way to start my day... Mother Nature is in a bad mood again this spring... or she still hasn't woke up yet...lol

Have a great day Laura...

Hugs, Deb

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I've missed you!
Everything is moving smoothly?
And the wedding date is?
★Linda★