Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What do you do on a snow day????

Hi and happy Wednesday!!

So the weather guessers said there was to be a big snow storm heading our way today and it took me 2 hours to get home yesterday so when I got up this morning, I called my boss at 5:30 a.m. (don't worry, she always gets up at 3:45 a.m.) and said it was starting to have snow flurries so she said just stay put and stay home.  Did I argue with her???  Absolutely not!!!  lol  So starting work so early I actually got off work at 2:00 p.m. so what did I decide to do???

Yup......more wedding stuff!!  I had a wonderful evening last night and was floating on air as I was FINALLY able to get the kids airline tickets booked and off our miles we've earned so now I have two very excited young adults who will be flying off to Cancun after the wedding, and First Class!!  My miles handled both of them and only cost me $217!!  Can you believe that????  So now I can stop worrying about that and finish the other things.

Very easy items today after work.  We had picked up the guest book and just wanted to dress it up a little.

Then we found the other day when we were out the knife and cake servers and I had found these monogram pieces for them before so another thing off my list :)

And I have to just show you this adoreable Flower Girl Dress.  My youngest granddaughter is so excited and she told me when she saw it, "Nana, it's my wedding dress just like Carissa!"  lol.  I will be making a small alteration so you will have to wait to see what that is :)

Have a fabulous day and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life’s about creating yourself.”


xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

You sure have been working hard on this wedding. Everything is beautiful!! I just love that little dress, so precious!! Have a great day, Hugs, Lecia