Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's project - finally finished!!

Hi!!

A few weeks ago I posted that I was going to do something with a few letters.  Do you remember these?

Well after getting the paper cut out I finally decided to sit down today and finish them!!!  This picture isn't showing the cute pink design on the paper but you get the idea.  I also hung up a few boxes on the wall and see, I put some of my recent projects on them :)  I love seeing things come together!!

I have also taken over a corner of our family room area that I am finally getting to organize.  One of these days I'll get back to my craft room to organize that once I finish cleaning out all of Carissa's old stuff she left here when moving out.  Why do kids leave things for us to deal with?  lol  Anyway...here is what I've gotten done so far.............
I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and happy crafting!!!

Today's quote:  Remember, eyes may provide sight. But it’s the heart which gives insight.


xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Diann said...

Those turned out really cute!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Very cute! Love them!
★Linda★