Friday, February 4, 2011

Ring Bearer Pillow

Happy Friday!!

Well I must be on more of a roll this week with finishing off a few more wedding items lol.  I had made the Flower Girl's basket the other night and so after spending some time trying to help my oldest daughter figure out her newer sewing maching, I decided after she left.....Oh I'm in the mood now lol.

My oldest grandson will be the ring bearer for Carissa's wedding and he will be 6 so of course we didn't want anything frilly right as he is a tough young man so although we wanted it to match the color scheme, we came up with this!!

We decided to use the over sized yarn I had laying around as satin ribbon just didn't cut it.  We then put on a heart and a key on it vs. the fake rings and it turned out cute!!

So here is the two together.  They are going to look adoreable!!  Well of course I will say that as they are my grandbabies :)

Hope you are having a great week and have some fun plans for the weekend!!  Happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  "Commitment is the key to unlocking the door to your dreams! You must commit to your goals."

xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Granny said...

Love seeing all the things you're doing to get ready for the wedding. Can't wait until the big day comes and you get to share pictures. :)

Proper Prim said...

It's all coming together nicely Laura. Everything is looking wonderful. Can't wait to see it all together.

Have a great weekend... hope you are feeling beter.

Hugs, Deb