Thursday, February 3, 2011

Recycle..............

Hi there!!

I know that many of you were wondering what on earth I was going to do with a recycled Folger's can.  Well to refresh your memory, it was like this.......................

Now it looks like this!  Didn't turn out 100% like my vision but it will do, at least for now.  I have all my decorative scissors and wire cutters all in one place now.  I should have painted it first I guess.  Oh well lol.


Well that's it for me.  Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!
Linking up to:
















Get your craft on Thurs.
 
 
 
Today's Quote:  If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment

Beyond The Picket Fence

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Connie said...

Wow you would never know there was a coffee container under that. Great place to put your scissors

Granny said...

That looks great. I love keeping all my craft items together.

Country Chicks said...

Very Cute Laura, love the flower!

Angela said...

Well now I know what else to do with these folger cans..I have tons of them (use them to store our 'bad habit'...butts)....I just threw one of the cans in the recyclable because I have more than enough at the moment..going to take it out for me to make one also.