Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What's for dinner???

Happy Wednesday!!

I'm constantly looking for quick and easy dinners to do up during the week as the last thing I want to do after being gone 10 hours in a day for work and commuting is cook a big meal.  Besides, with Larry and I being on different shifts, it's not fresh when he gets home as I have to keep it warm for him.  Soooooo this is so simple and the possibilities are endless for this one!!

1 pizza dough roll (Pillsbury)
Cheese
Turkey or Ham
Butter
Stoneground mustard

Unroll the dough on a lightly sprayed cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes at 400 degrees.  Take it out of the oven and layer with your ingredients (minus the butter).  Cut small slits on the sides of the dough and start to overlay in a criss cross pattern.  Put back in the over for another 10 minutes.  When done, brush a little butter over the top and enjoy :)

Yummy!!!  You can do it with breakfast items, baking items etc!!  Enjoy!!

I am little by little finishing a few of my projects.  Here is my little shelf I've been working on.  I just have to sand the edges and seal it and then hang it up and it will be ready to have something cute put on it :)



Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted.

- Aesop, Greek fabulist

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Yummy... you are making me hungry... looks so good.

Love that little shelf... can't wait to see where you put it and what you put on it.

Hope you are having a great day Laura.

Hugs, Deb