Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentine's Wreath

Happy Tuesday!

The weather is taking a turn for the worse and we are supposed to get snow later on today so we'll see how long I stay at work.  Thank goodness it isn't supposed to stick around too long ;)

Don't you love easy projects that you can get instant gratification?  I know I do :)  I just posted that I was gussying up my front door and looking at it, it still wasn't enough for me.  So.... I took a wreath I had done up for Fall decor which looked like this.....

And now it looks like this :)  I just love re-do's don't you???  :)

So that's it for me, as it's another busy week for me at work.  Guess that it makes the days go by fast huh.

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

Today's Quote:  "Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not something to be waited for; but, rather something to be achieved."

xo ~ Laura

5 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love that quote--so meaningful....
And your changeable wreath is darling!
Enjoy your snowday!
★Linda★

Proper Prim said...

Very nice Laura... you be safe out there.

We are expecting the storm later today into Wed. morn... they are saying it is a noreaster, which usually means bad news for us.

We need a good whooping to plug up my driveway so I can't get out... I love snow days but I haven't had one in a couple of years now.

You be careful going home.

Hugs, Deb

Granny said...

That quote is so true. That's a great idea, using the same wreath base and just changing the trim. Saves money and storage.

Connie said...

Great switch up. Way to be frugal.

I think the weather reports have been MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING! On Sunday the weather forecasters from Portland said we could expect 1-2 feet of snow by Wednesday, now all they are calling for is "MAYBE" a little freezing rain in spots.

Oh well, have a good day.

Low Tide High Style said...

Your Valentine's wreath is so cute! I hope the snow isn't too bad, stay warm! And thank you for entering my giveaway!

Kat :)