Monday, January 10, 2011

Gussy Up the Front Door :)

Happy Monday!

Well I can't take credit for doing my vinyl on the inside of the front door but I wanted something that when friends and family went to leave, they had something to see as our goal in our home is to make anyone who comes into our home, they feel welcomed and it feels like home.  I was at the Dollar Store on Saturday and they had the removable wall decor so I got 2 different sayings.  I figured if I don't like it, or get tired of it I can take it down :)  See, I always think ahead lol.

I also got my little shelf done and distressed and up on the wall.  I still don't know exactly what I'm putting up there yet so I just put one of my Valentine decorations up there lol.  I don't like having things bare lol.

I hope you have a smooth and fun week. Have fun and happy crafting!!

Today's Quote:  "When you always do your best, you take action. Doing your best is taking action because you love it, not because you're expecting a reward."

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Proper Prim said...

I love that sign inside the door.

Laura you can add the small shelf under a picture too... put things that relate to the pic for a bonus touch.

It will come together, I know you will make it happen.

Hope you are having a great week... xo

Hugs, Deb