Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Vinyl Frame

Happy Wednesday!!

Well it is hump day and man am I really wanting the weekend to come!!  Doing the job of 3 people really wears you down.  What am I thinking!!  lol

I found this frame many months ago and it has been sitting in my closet.  I can't find my original picture but it was a white frame with a flower picture on it.  I didn't like it but loved the frame and knew that it would be perfect for a vinyl picture so I finally got into the closet (I'm afraid to open the door as I need to organize it really bad lol) and pulled it out.  I painted it black, to match the decor that I have in the family room and started going to town.

I love how it turned out and I've hung it under my little black shelf, which I still don't have things on it yet.  I haven't had the light bulb go off yet on what to do with it lol.  Sorry for the picture, I couldn't get the lighting right as it was night when I took it and the light was reflecting off it.

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  "It takes courage to push yourself to places that you have never been before. To test your limits... to break through barriers."

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Oh yeah... another fine job there Laura. Looks fabulous.

Love that saying.

Have a great day.

Hugs, Deb

Connie said...

Very Cute. Love the little birdie in it too.

Granny said...

I love it. I so enjoy reading your quotes every day. Thanks for sharing them.

Hugs, Jackie

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I love that! the saying is awesome!
gail