Sunday, January 9, 2011

Valentine's Shadow Box

Happy Sunday!

I hope that you've all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend so far and having lots of fun.  I know I definitely am :)  The weather has been kind of icky outside so wanted to get some little projects finished that I've been putting off.

I love my shadow box as I am able to change it out with the season or holiday which is always fun!!  So all the Christmas items were removed and very simple changes were made and Ta-Da!!

A close up of my heart..... hand painted even :)

So fun to do it and look forward to what I come up with.  I'm almost thinking I may paint the outside but not sure quiet yet so we'll see :)  I have bigger fish to fry right now anyway lol.

I also put together this cute little decoration together.... yup another little Valentine's item and yes, from the Dollar Store.  Love that place :)

Hope you are having fun crafting and have a fabulous day!!

Today's quote:  Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

xo ~ Laura

5 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

laura, your valentine shadow box is so cute! Glad it's easy to change out.

hope you're having a great day!
gail

Connie said...

I see the Valentine bug has bitten you too. I think I need to take a trip to the dollar store soon. Love the different love fonts you used on the vase.

Proper Prim said...

Laura, I love that shadow box... you have just given me an idea to revamp my little printer's draw... I think I am going to take the back off and do what you did to yours, love that.

Great thinking too so you can change it for the seasons... how clever.

I am feeling love in the air... cute valentine display... good job.

Hugs, Deb

genie said...

It looks like more and more of us are getting the Valentine’s Bug. I certainly am. Love your little shadow box. What a clever idea.

Gail said...

How cute! Love your valentine shadow box. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us.

Have a wonderful day,
Gail