Friday, January 14, 2011

Sugar Scrub

Happy Friday!

Well what an interesting week I've had between work, weather, exercising and crafting!!  Wow...I think I need more time in the day lol.  Loving it though :)

So I had seen this receipe over at Lizard n Ladybug's blog and thought since it has something to help soften your hands, why not try it!!  We all know that cold dry weather causes havoc on our skin right?? :)  It is so simple to make and smells wonderful.  I decided to go ahead and throw on a few decorations on it and TaDa!!

Here is also my cute Diningroom table decor.  Not too much, just enough :)

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

Today's Quote:  If the essence of my being has caused a smile to have appeared upon your face or a touch of joy wtihin your heart, then in living I have made my mark.

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Gail said...

What a cute vignette you created on your dining room table. I don't do much for Valentines.

Enjoy your day,
Gail

Granny said...

That sugar scrub would make a great gift. It looks so cute the way you've decorated the jar.

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Good job on the scrub!

genie said...

I think your decorations are perfect...not too little and not too much. It certainly is that time of year for crafting. I am having such fun making little things for all of my friend for V. Day. I like the die of the sugar scrub. Your fixed it up so attractively. Happy week to you.