Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Recycle

Happy Tuesday!!

First off, if you received an email from me with a link in it, please just DELETE it.  My hotmail account got hacked but I've fixed that now :)  Sorry........I hate that when it happens!!

Don't you just love it when you empty something and an idea pops in your head on what you could use that for???  Well I sure do :)  I'm trying to get things organized throughout the house and especially my closets and my crafting items.  So here are 3 things that I know what I'm going to do with them :)

Was able to work on more of Carissa's veil tonight and almost done with the first layer!!  Then only one more layer to do lol.  My husband first said it was going to take me until April to finish but I told him no, I figured it all out and am in a rhythm.  This is only 3 days of working on a it a little at a time so not bad.  A lot of love is going into this one let me tell you lol.

My goals for 2011:
Clean out closets, get rid of things we don't use and organize them.
Finish all of Carissa's wedding items.
Make outside planter boxes
Make a new headboard for our room
Make a gate to keep the dogs out of the indoor cat box...this should be good.
Paint the trim outside on the shed.
Paint the laundry room
Take a cruise for a week with the hubby
Take a few weekends with my girlfriends
Make time for "ME" at least 2x's a month

I'm sure I'll have more as the year progresses lol.

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee.

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Wow! That's a long list of goals.
Makes me think I should be setting some goals myself....*sigh*
★Linda★

Proper Prim said...

Wow Laura looks like you are going to be busy for the next year...

Glad you are making some headway on the veil... I am sure your daughter is going to love it, especially because her Mamma made it for her.

Hope you are having a great week so far.

Big Hugs,
Deb

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

goals are fantastic! I have to have goals or I never get anything done.
Veil!! yay! good luck!
cat poo-WHY do dogs feel the need to eat it? I struggle with that same thing here.
hmmm wondering what you're up to with those items???
gail

Granny said...

I received the email and was wondering about it. I love recycling and can't wait to see what you do with those things.