Thursday, January 20, 2011

My weekend project :)

Howdy!!

Well here is my first larger project regarding organizing. I have gone back and forth about posting pictures but I know I'm not the only one with closets like this as I've seen some of your posts so I'm being honest.....yes they are a mess and I admit it lol.   I am tackling the smallest closet first lol.  Trust me, if you could see my other closets you'd understand.  Baby steps right????



I also have almost finished a stepping stone that I am making for my son and daughter-in-law as they had to put one of their kitty's down Dec 31st and they have her in their backyard and asked me if I'd make something for her.  So the only thing I have left to do is seal it because it will be outside.

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  Giving is the secret of a healthy life. Not necessarily money, but whatever a person has of encouragement, sympathy and understanding.

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Granny said...

Believe me Laura, your closet looks great compared to some I've seen. That is so sweet that your son and daughter in law want something from you as a memento of their beloved cat. I love the stepping stone.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

having OCD, I must admit my closets are already organized. My weakness is that I re-organize them regularly. ***sigh***
My grandsons made a stone with a gecko on it to use as a headstone for a puppy named Erlacher that died here a couple summers ago. It is a sweet reminder. I think it is a wonderful gift.
★Linda★

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

it's tough putting yourself out there, isn't it? Good luck with the closet.
ohh, what a sweet memorial for their kitty.
gail