Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kitchen Organizing ~ Part II

Happy Wednesday!!

I hope that you are having a fabulous week so far.  I know I am feeling very satisfied right now and am proud that I am finally getting everything cleaned out and organized.  I can't even begin to explain how happy I am right now!!!  So this time I did remember to take some before shots!!  Yay me :)

So here is a shot of my utensil draw before.  No dividers or anything.  Just shoved in there.  You know the kind right??? You know the kind of drawer, when you open it too fast it will jar something and then you have to try to get it to lay down to finish opening it.  You do know what I'm talking about don't you???  Or am I the only one :)

Here it is after I finished cleaning it all out and getting rid of things I definitely didn't need anymore.  Ahhhhh much better huh :)

I finally finished the other side of my cupboard where my spices sit.  The "sick" meds are on the opposite side of my spices but it is all better now. 

And last but not least for today, one of my junk drawers.  YES, I said "one" of my junk drawers!!  I confess, it is a bad habit of both me and the hubs but no more lol.  Here is a before shot...........not too bad right??

And then after.  Wow...what a difference!!

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  "Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. "

xo ~ Laura

6 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Thanks for letting us look in your drawers Laura...lol... great job.

Isn't it nice when you can actually find something you are looking for without tearing the whole drawer apart first.

I have a couple of them that I need to purge stuff that I don't use... oh wait they are in the kitchen, I don't use any of it...hahaha

Hope you are having a great day my friend.

Hugs, Deb

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

There is one key rule to staying organized:
'Everything has a place and everything belongs in its place.'
It may take a second or 2 to put things where they belong. It may takes minutes to find them if you don't and it will take many more minutes to straighten up and put many things where they belong.
I have preached this to my children for 30+ years. Same goes for tools in the garage, things in the bathroom, in your desk, in your closet.......
If we could only train all our families to do so..........

★Linda★

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I forgot to say 'Great Job!'
★Linda★

Granny said...

Those drawers look great. You're gonna have your whole house all organized soon. Great job.

Connie said...

You have been a very busy girl. Everything looks great. Nothing like getting one drawer organized and keeping the excitement going. Great job.

Unknown said...

However thank you for this blog.I will are available back again. Blog Kitchen Organization Tips